On May 4th Henri Hekman, SoilCares Founder and CEO, explained on the Dutch radio show BNR Zakendoen how SoilCares (now part of AgroCares) battles against world hunger by developing technology that helps to increase global food production.
During the interview Henri Hekman covers interesting topics such as:
- The importance of soil fertility for plant growth;
- Why he decided to develop the SoilCares Scanner;
- The process of developing the SoilCares scanner;
- On which countries SoilCares will focus in the upcoming months;
- What he finds more important profit or philanthropy?
…and you will find out what his favourite music is!
About BNR Zakendoen
BNR Zakendoen is a Dutch radio show for entrepreneurs. It is broadcasted daily between 10.00 -12.00 am. On average BNR has 491.000 listeners a week.